Friday 6 March – Sunday 15 March 2020
Arts Rutherglen is proud to host its third Rutherglen Tastes of Art Prize and would like to extend an invitation to you to submit your works of art for exhibition and sales. Once again, we will include our Youth Award for artists up to 18 years of age. This year we have extended the exhibition, commencing Friday 6th March (Opening Night) and finishing Sunday 15th March 2020.
Winners receive $1000 in each Section. Highly Commended winners receive $200 in each section
- Painting/Mixed Media
- Work on paper
- Youth Award – 2 @ $250
- People’s Choice -$250
Gala Opening Cocktail Party, Friday 6th March, commencing at 6.30pm
Artists will receive a complimentary entry ticket and glass of Rutherglen wine for you to enjoy during the exhibition opening. Prize winners will be announced on the night after which sales will commence.
The exhibition will be open for viewing and sales on Saturday 7th March to Sunday 15th March 2020 between the hours of 10am and 4pm.
We invite you to enter online for the 2020 Exhibition on Trybooking
You can also enter by completing the Printable Entry Form and returning it to us by email or post.
Entry is $10 per artwork with a maximum number of 3 entries per artist. Sales commissions do not apply to Youth Award entries.
- Joy 0419 431 268 or Irena 0429 401 835
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
We look forward to your participation in our very successful event!
Important dates to remember
- Friday 14 February 2020 – Entries close.
- Wednesday 4 March 2020 – Deliver Artwork to Rutherglen Memorial Hall between 10am and 5.30pm.
- Friday 6 March 2020 at 6.30pm – Gala Opening Cocktail Party. Free entry to participating artists, otherwise $15 per person.
- Sunday 15 March 2020 – Collect artwork between 4pm & 6pm (unless notified that all artwork has been sold) or other arrangements have been made.
Frame N Art, Chiltern is offering a 30% discount on the cost of frames for artists entering the Rutherglen Art Prize. Contact Chris Brown on 0417 550 076. Artwork must be delivered for framing by 20th February, 2020.